Exothermic Welding Chart – Amiable Impex®
EXOTHERMIC WELDING CHART – Mould Selection Chart
Exothermic Welding Chart – Different Types Of Joint We Offer i.e
- Cable to Cable joint
- Cable to Ground Rod joint
- Cable to Strips, Rod to Rod joint
- Rod to Tape joint, Steel to Rod joint
- Cable to Steel joint, Steel to Rod joint
- Tape to Re bar joint
- Cable to Rebar joint
- Rod to Rebar joint
- Rebar to Rebar joint
- Copper Earthing Electrode Welded With Copper Strip
- Continuity Bonds / Rail Signal Bonds and TLJB Bonds at reasonable rate with Full Customer satisfaction.
How to Order Exothermic Welding?
Know your Exothermic Welding Joint
The most common exothermic connections are listed in this product catalog for your easy reference.
However, it would not be feasible to place all the possible connections, configurations and sizes of conductor in this catalog as the amount is simply too vast and is constantly growing.
With a database of more than 20,000 moulds Design we cannot design the Moulds and keep in stock as the design is not common everywhere and the size of Conductor / Strip also change.
If you do not see the connection you require, configuration or size of conductor required by you mentioned in this product catalog then please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with the below relevant information and we will advise you accordingly.
08) Cable to Surface (Steel/Copper) Connections (CS)
P.N – There are more than thousands of Design for Different Size and Different Shape. In case if none of your design is appearing here than please drop a mail at email@example.com and we will design as per your requirement